- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored RADIO LAZER(“Station”) with its principal place of business at 200 South A Street, 4th Floor, Oxnard, CA 93030.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Universal City Studios LLC d/b/a Universal Studios Hollywood is a prize provider only in this promotion; is not a sponsor of this promotion; and is not responsible for the administration of the promotion, the collection of the entries or the selection of any winner. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Studios Hollywood arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in any portion of the prize involving Universal Studios Hollywood shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Los Angeles, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to California legal residents, age 18 or older at the time of entry, with a valid U.S. Driver’s License who resides in Station’s Designated Market (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, and who have not won a prize from the Station in the last 30 days. The following are not eligible to participate: employees of RADIO LAZER, Lazer Broadcasting Corporation, and UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD, all affiliates, subsidiaries, and successor companies, contest sponsors, advertising and promotions agencies contest prize suppliers, participating advertiser and immediate family members. “Immediate Family Members” shall include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren and, any other persons residing at the same household. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A person, household or immediate family member may only win one (1) prize during the Contest. One winner per household.
- CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest will begin at 7:00 a.m. PST on Monday, September 25th, 2023 and will continue through 7:00 p.m. PST on Friday, October 8th, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). If you are a Winner, you will be notified up through October 8th, 2023 (the “Winning Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
- HOW TO WIN.
- Register to win at radiolazer.com/horrornights-kgrb by adding name, number and email. Listen to Station for more details.
The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release Facebook from any and all claims
- Two (2) 1-Night General Admission tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood located in Universal City, California. Each Prize Package has an approximate Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of One Hundred and Ninety-Eight and 00/100 Dollars ($198.00) (actual value may vary depending on actual park visit date). The 1-Day General Admission tickets will be delivered by USH to Sponsor in the form of electronic tickets for distribution to each winner. The winner may receive IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize awarded and may be required to provide Station with winner’s Social Security number as a condition of receiving the prize. Winner must provide a valid U.S. Driver’s License, to redeem prize. Winner will redeem their prize at winner’s expense. The 1-Night General Admission tickets will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
Ticket valid for one (1) General Admission to Halloween Horror Nights event (valid on winner’s selected date only. Daytime admission to the Park is not included. Access to SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ during Halloween Horror Nights event is not included. Event begins at 7:00 p.m., subject to change. Check the UniversalStudiosHollywood.com/Halloween website prior to their arrival. Ticket does not include early event access. No outside food or beverages allowed. Event occurs rain or shine. No rain checks or returns. Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event. No costumes, costume masks or face paint allowed unless specified for select nights. Guidelines will be enforced. All themed outfits are subject to Universal Studios Hollywood’s final approval. This event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13. Universal Studios Hollywood’s Code of Conduct will be strictly enforced. Parking not included. Ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Ticket may not be altered, copied, transferred or resold. Ticket is only valid for the person named on it. Ticket cannot be combined with other offers, separately ticketed events, discounts, or sightseeing tours. Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By accepting admission, you assume all inherent risks and agree to release Universal and its affiliates from liability for illness (including communicable / infectious diseases), loss, injury, or damage related to your purchase or visit. Universal reserves the right to revoke the license granted by the ticket. Park, rides/shows/attractions, haunted houses, entertainment, experience details and/or access to event may be restricted or unavailable due to capacity/closures/other factors and benefits/restrictions are subject to change without notice. Valid at Universal Studios Hollywood, located in Los Angeles, California.
WARNING: EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. NO COSTUMES OR COSTUME MASKS ALLOWED.
The Prize Packages must be used by October 31, 2023 or prize will be forfeited. Each winner MUST register the General Admission tickets and select an available date before coming to the Halloween Horror Nights event. Registration capacity is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are a limited number of tickets on any given night and the event may sell out. If winner is unable to fulfill prize during time period, winner forfeits the prize package. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. All elements of the prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner only and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. Winner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Prize Packages are non-transferable and have no cash value. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, will remain the property of USH and may not be used as sales or trade incentive for employees of Sponsor and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, nor used by Sponsor, its agencies or clients. All details of the Prize Packages will be determined by USH in its sole discretion and USH reserves the right to substitute a similar prize or prize element of comparable value. Tickets are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Universal Studios winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. USH reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. Unless specifically indicated otherwise, all tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at any of the theme parks, hotels, or within any of the Universal City Walk venues.
- Odds of winning a Prize depend on number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. This includes if the mentioned tickets are not available, another pair of equal value will be provided. The prizes are expressly limited to the items listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the gift certificates/cards.
- The winner(s) and any guest(s), if applicable, must comply with any and all Covid-19 vaccination, screening, testing, safety and related requirements imposed or required by (if applicable) the Station, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD, the venue, event promoter, sponsors, travel providers, hotels, governmental authorities or others in connection with the receipt, use and redemption of the prize. Refusal to comply with all applicable Covid-19 requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize and no replacement or alternate prize will be provided. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Station and UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD. This includes but is not limited to, event cancellation due to any pandemic or epidemic constituting a public health emergency, including those subject to government mandated quarantines, travel restrictions, or stay-at-home orders. The Station and UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD shall in no way be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for replacing, and/or for reimbursing any winner(s) with any form of compensation for any prize(s) or portions thereof forfeited due to the refusal of the winner(s) and or their guest(s) to comply with all applicable Covid-19 requirements and the cancellation of any event, nor will any alternate prize(s) be provided. Other restrictions may apply.
In connection with any visit to Universal Studios Hollywood, please be advised that Sponsor’s and Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Sponsor and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
By accepting the Prize, winner, on behalf of him or herself and on behalf of any individuals who use the Prize, expressly assumes the risk that during use of the Prize they may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner and Guests, if any, expressly understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases.
All parts of the Prize selected are subject to availability and blackout dates, and subject to change without written notice or warning. Should an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics and the spread of infectious diseases, including without limitation COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), and any related governmental or judicial actions taken in connection with, or as a response to, any such event, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a party, whether or not existing, known, foreseen or foreseeable at the time this Sweepstakes occurs, render the redemption or fulfilment of some or all of the Prize delayed, hindered, adversely affected, impracticable, or impossible, Universal Studios Hollywood in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to evaluate and make modifications to the redemption and fulfilment processes and timelines for the Prize or portion of the Prize for which Universal Studios Hollywood is responsible for, which may include but is not limited to providing additional time for redemption and/ or fulfilment. Should the Prize become unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Prize Winners will be announced via email during the Winning Period Winners will be selected, subject to verification, in a random raffle drawing from all eligible entries received to be held on or through October 8th ,2023, or any other date chosen by Station. Winner must provide their contact information to be able to claim their prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of the Contest Rules). In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Station is not obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate winners for any prize for any reason, in which case a prize may be deemed unclaimed and Station will have no further obligation with respect to that prize. Station is not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered by mail. If any prize, prize notification, or Drawing-related communication is rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner does not respond according to the notifications or Station instructions, or if a winner or potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) based on the original method of winner selection.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE. By entering the Contest, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Contest Rules, and the decisions of the Station as to the administration and operation of the Contest, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Lazer Broadcasting Corporation, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD and each of their direct and indirect subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- PUBLICITY; PRIVACY. By participating in the Contest, all participants, finalists and winner grant Station exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, image and likeness in connection with the promotion of this and other contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration or such use.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to the rules of the Contest at any time without notice. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of the Contest, and such interpretation shall be binding upon all participants. Station shall not be responsible for any administrative errors involved in the execution of the Contest. A copy of the Official Contest Rules may be attained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope with the identity of the contest inquiry to: RADIO LAZER, 200 South A Street, 4th Floor, Oxnard, CA 93030. For a list of finalists and winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope specifying the name, date, and location of the Contest. All requests must be received no later than 60 days after the end of the Winning Period.